1. The first meeting is our opportunity to introduce ourselves in person and get to know you. This is important because we want to know more about your motivator to sell, this way we can make sure that our service is tailored to your specific situation and timeline. After our first meeting we will put together a fully comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. This CMA uses both actual data from recent sales in the area as well as our knowledge and experience with the Kitsap market to find the right price to list your home.
2. Now comes preparation. First impressions are extremely important, we want to make sure your home looks its absolute best for every potential buyer and because most of those buyers begin their search online it is important that our photos and video look clean and polished. That starts with a professional cleaning of your windows, roof and deck followed by a professional staging consultation from one of our amazing staging partners. If needed, we have a great list of contractors that can button up any unfinished projects or general maintenance items that need attention around the home.
3. With the home polished we are ready for our professional photography and videography partners to capture your home. Your home is going to be competing for the attention of buyers so we always provide the full number of photos allowed by the NWMLS as well as virtual tours so buyers can learn as much about the home as possible before scheduling a tour. We will also put together a home book for buyers while touring the property that will include the many special features of your home, community and any other important notes you would like us to include.
4. Going Live! The home is ready, photographed, our marketing materials are printed, the sign goes up in your yard with flyers ready and we are off. We set up open houses for both the public and other brokers to make sure that we are getting as much exposure as possible. We market you home both online, in print, circle prospect and share with our local partners who help us get your property in front the community.
5. We always keep you up to date with showings, feedback and general attention on your property so that you are not left guessing how it is going. It is a competitive market for buyers so we will help guide you in selecting the best potential offer with terms that make sense and use our negotiating skills to make sure every party is happy.
6. Our job is not over until the funds have been wired to your account and the county records the new owners. During that time we are working with our other industry professionals to make sure that the transaction goes as smoothly as possible. If a winkle arises along the way using our experience with tough situation and our problem solving abilities to iron out the issue and get back on track.